Fast Broadband Connection
The TD-VG5612 supports VDSL2 technology and backward compatible with ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL, featuring high broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps. It provides you stable fast Wi-Fi and wired connections, ideal for online chatting, media streaming and Internet gaming.
Users can direct connect traditional telephone to the TD-VG5612's Phone ports, and get cost-effective VoIP service. The TD-VG5612 features numerous call features such as caller ID, call waiting, call holding, call forwarding, 3-way conference calls and voicemail functions.
Easy Sharing with USB 2.0 Port
Connecting an external drive to the USB 2.0 port allows you to easily store, access, and share all of your most important files, media and voicemail. The USB port also supports 3G USB dongle connection.
Available Ethernet WAN Connection as Backup
The integrated modem router TD-VG5612 not only supports DSL connection, but also supports Ethernet WAN connection with the LAN/WAN port. The interchangeable LAN/WAN port can accept connections from fiber modem or cable modem, which means you can change to your preferred Internet Service Provider when necessary.
- Fast Broadband Speeds: Up to 100Mbps broadband speeds, ideal for smooth streaming media and online gaming
- Cost-Effective VoIP: Supports up to eight VoIP accounts and numerous call features, keeping phone costs low
- Versatile USB Sharing: USB 2.0 port for shared storage, media, and voicemail
- EWAN Connection: Available LAN/WAN port offers broadband connectivity option for cable modem and fiber equipment
- Easy Setup: Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Fast Broadband Speed: Features superfast broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps downstream and upstream
- 300Mbps Wireless Speeds: Delivers Wi-Fi speeds of up to 300Mbps, ideal for online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Cost-Effectiv7e VoIP: Supports up to eight VoIP accounts keeping phone costs low
- Various Call Features: Such as caller ID, call waiting, call holding, call forwarding, 3-way conference calls and voicemail
- DSL Port: For VDSL2/VDSL/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL connections
- EWAN Connection: Allows for fiber or cable access as backup connections
- USB 2.0 Port: For shared storage, media, and voicemail, also supports 3G USB dongle connection
- WPS: Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- USB 2.0 Port for Fast Sharing: With one USB 2.0 port, you can access and share your files and media locally and with networked devices remotely.
- Built-in Media Server: Allows users to play music, video and view photos.
- Parental Control: Allows parents or administrators to establish access policies for children or staff.
- SPI and NAT Firewall: Protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet.
User Guide Documentation
Quick Installation Guide
Specifications and Fact sheet